Ocean Freight Forwarder
*This role requires good English skills.
Follow your career in the transportation business and develop yourself professionally by joining Gopet Group, a regional player in the T&L.
We are expanding our activities in Greece and looking for a new member to join our team and actively support our further development. Athens based job.
- Fluent English skills – written and spoken;
- Experience as sea freight forwarder/sales or shipping agent, minimum 2 years;
- High level of autonomy and decision making with a proven track record of project implementation;
- A solid notion of the market, market players and self-driven interest in the trends within the seaborne container sector;
- Excellent Computer Skills;
- Outstanding communication skills, assertiveness in a dynamic environment, good self-planning, self-driven, result-oriented and out-of-the-box solution approach
Team player in a corporate environment
- Assign cargo, arrange pickup & delivery locations and streamlines document management guaranteeing the uninterrupted flow of goods;
- Contacting the shippers/forwarders with regard to deliveries for shipment;
- Fulfilling the necessary formalities regarding the delivery and reception of the goods (customs etc.)
- Management and overseeing of all operations related to shipments and cargo;
- Ability to make quick and clear decisions while adapting to changing circumstances.
- A career in the leading freight forwarding company;
- Rewarding salary package;
- Internal and external training programs;
- Personalized design for a motivating career path;
- A people-centric organizational culture.